In 2022, Perth Modern School implemented the school management system Compass. Over time, this system will be fully operational for our parents and carers. Parents with a child at Perth Modern School will receive information during the enrolment process on how to create an account. Please see below for more information on Compass.
Compass allows parents and carers to access up-to-date and meaningful information about the school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view your child’s academic reports
- Book parent-teacher conferences
- Pay and provide consent for events and school fees
To login to Compass:
See the Parent Guide on Compass.